References to sass & bide in the Privacy Statement and Terms & Conditions below are references to sass & bide Pty Ltd (ABN 56 094 549 783).
2. PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by sass & bide via the internet, including without limitation, by way of the sass & bide website located at www.sassandbide.com
2.1. What sass & bide collect
In order to provide our clients with the service they deserve sass & bide collects the information that our clients give us. This may include personal information:
- automatically collected by our system relating to your visit to the website, such as your IP address;
- given to us by you when you fill in questionnaires, contact forms or other sections of the sass & bide website or when you post or input information to the sass & bide website; and
- about how you use the sass & bide website.
We study our clients' and visitors' use of our website so we can improve our services and enhance your sass & bide experience. When you register with sass & bide, you give us your name and email address. sass & bide does not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please ask your parents to register or exit this website.
2.2. How sass & bide use the information you provide
If you give us your name and email address, we may contact you by email with special information about sass & bide and our products. We only communicate with you by email if we have your permission. Otherwise, we use your information only to provide our clients with a better service experience and ensure that we, our partners and affiliates maintain and improve services to our clients. sass & bide will not otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
2.3. Will sass & bide share your information with other entities?
sass & bide does not sell or rent our client's names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information. In order to maintain our website and enhance our client communications, sass & bide contracts with selected third parties. As necessary, your personal information may be shared with these third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting sass & bide in these endeavours and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. sass & bide will not otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described in or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- the use or disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- we believe it necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another person or sass & bide; or
- the assets or operations of sass & bide's business are transferred to third party.
If you do not provide requested information, sass & bide may not be able to provide you with access.
sass & bide will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. sass & bide uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you give us. While we take stringent measures to protect our website and all information, you should be aware that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure from access by unintended recipients. sass & bide will not be responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
[Please note also that sass & bide may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities for storage. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguard your privacy.]
2.5. About Cookies
2.6. Marketing and advertising
From time to time, sass & bide may give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to participate in promotions, surveys and/or competitions. To take part in these activities, you will be directed to an appropriate mechanism to enable you to sign up. When you sign up you will receive additional information about the terms and conditions that apply to registration and the relevant surveys, competitions and/or promotions. Please read these carefully as such terms apply in addition to those set out in this policy and could provide you with important information about how personal information collected as part of those activities is dealt with.
2.7. Links to Other Websites
We, at sass & bide are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment that is free of risks to all that enter their workplace. Where an injury occurs, sass and bide will ensure that early and appropriate injury management processes is provided to enable effective return to work.
sass and bide will create a safe environment by developing a Safety System that will:
- Allocate responsibility and appropriate resources to effectively implement our Safety System;
- Establish measurable objectives and targets to enable continuous improvement;
- Build a safety culture that will empower all employees to be responsible and accountable for health and safety
- Comply with relevant legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe;
- Implement a risk management process relevant to our operations;
- Provide safe plant and equipment.
- Effectively consult and communicate with relevant parties on safety issues that will affect them.
- Provide relevant training and information to enable safe work practices.
sass and bide will develop and implement effective injury and claims management programs that will:
- Provide suitable duties for an injured employee in line with our Injury Management Programs to enable successful return to work outcomes;
- Fair and equitable claims management will be provided for all injured employees while ensuring confidentiality of information at all times.
The sass and bide Safety Policy has been developed in consultation with relevant stakeholders and is available to all interested parties.
Specific implementation details of the Safety and Injury Policy will be described in the sass and bide safety management system. The successful implementation of the policy objectives will be periodically reviewed to ensure its relevance and continuous improvement.
Chief Executive Officer